Saturday 12 November 2011

Penguin Christmas Card

Hi  everyone sorry i have not added any new posts recently i have not been feeling great lately.Anyway this card i started off with new  digi papers called christmas sparkles from Pink Gem Designs which have fantastic colours,
I went into docraft digital designer and added the circle scallop onto the paper then added a circle shape which i added this cute penguin freebie from Bugaboo stamps .com,I coloured the penguin with promarker pens.I cut out snowflakes from Pink Petticoats.co.uk  snowflake  papers and added them to the card .
The sentiment i added to the scallop tag that i made up in  digital designer which is a freebie from Dee's Design Blog .I then finished the card by adding gems from poundland & stickles icicles and a bow on the sentiment tag.I hope you like it  x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Roma, the image is so cute. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well of late. I'm sure after making this card you felt much better. It's so cheerful :o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweet! Hope you feel better soon.xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roma

    What a cute penguin and I love all the sparkly snowflakes .. .. they look brilliant!!

    Sorry to read you are not feeling too good. I hope you feel much better soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete