Thursday 2 February 2012

Nephew's Birthday Cards

Hi
I have made cards for my nephews birthdays thats coming up soon.I used freebie  alphas & papers from Butterfly Flutterby Creations and papers from Pink petticoats.
I started by printing out one of the free papers  and adding this to my card blank ,then i added the paper from pink petticoats,i printed out the alphas ,cut them out & stuck them onto the card with foam pads.
I printed out my greetings and added them to the same papers then added them to the card .Added stars & blue gems from own stash ,went around the edge of card with a blue denim  promarker ,and to finish used a sakura pen to add a bit of shimmer to the card around the edge of the card and on the text & alphas.

3 comments:

  1. Fab cards Roma, perfect for boys. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roma

    I always think personalised cards are so very special .. .. and these two certainly are.

    I am sure David and Ryan will love seeing their names on the front of their cards.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Roma. The boys will love seeing their names on the front.
    xx

    ReplyDelete