Monday 26 March 2012

40th Birthday Butterfly Card

Hi ,Its a gorgeous sunny day in Fife today ,hope its lovely where you are too.My mum asked me to make a 40th Birthday Card for a party she has coming up very soon .
So i thought to myself great opportunity to try out my latest  docraft digital designer dvd -rom Papermania Capsule Collection .The paper,die mat,flowers & butterfly stamp is all from disc 1 .
I just chose this gorgeous colour , added my own sentiment to the die mat ,printed all of this onto an A4 piece of card ,cut everything out,decoupaged two of the butterflies & added flat pearls & gems from own stash ,& used my sakura pen to go over the sentiment , butterflies and flowers to give a touch of shimmer .

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card roma.i love the delicate script on your paper and gorgeous butterlfies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete