Monday 30 April 2012

Birthday Card for my Daughter

Hi This is a birthday card for my daughter. Its made with A4 card & topper from a hunkydory magazine freebie pack. All i did was add the balloons i made in the docraft digital designer ,coloured them to try and match the topper ,cut them out added silver thread/twine & stickles. I originally made lines with a black pen which went a bit messy from the balloons so i ended up adding the silver thread/twine and adding stickles to try and cover up the mess i made.

7 comments:

  1. so stunning roma.i really love your design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Roma, I love the flowers and the bling, I'm sure your daughter will love it! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty bet your daughter fell in love with it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roma

    This is gorgeous.

    So pretty, delicate and clean looking .. .. I bet your daughter loved it.

    I like the idea of the silver thread!

    Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday. Belated birthday wishes from me.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roma,
    Beautiful card,love the soft colours,bet your Daughter was pleased with it...Hope she had a great Birthday...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very pretty and fresh looking card Roma. I'm sure your daughter loved it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card love the colours you chose I bet your daughter will love it x

    ReplyDelete