Monday 3 October 2011

Anniversary card

I started this card by using the clipart fairy shapers. I resized one to 18cm then added my image & greeting   from the me to you cd rom. I  added the stars and embellishments which is also from the me to you cd rom set. I decoupaged the stars and then printed another 19cm shaper which i mounted the imaged shaper to. 


I printed out another 19cm shaper, folded it  in half and stuck that to back of the card so the card can stand.  I then printed out the plate that comes with the shaper set, added my greeting and stuck that to the base of the back of my card. To finish I added glitter to the card.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Roma, love the shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and i love the little sprinkling of litter.
    Thanks for showing us how you got it to stand up - I will have to try this out.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation Roma :)
    Thanks for sharing it hun

    Hugs
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Roma this is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty Roma! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete