Tuesday 11 October 2011

Xmas card using shaper tool from digital designer

Started by using the me to you cd rom on digital designer,added my chosen paper to a 6x6 card blank.Used the shaper tool a white scallop circle ,then added to that a pink one and then added to that a smaller white one .I then added a character to the middle of this & added the snowflake embellishments around the character ,I cut this out and added it to my card.I printed out a border & greeting and left a white border around both of them then added them to my card.Finished with some glitter (far too much i think )sorry photo is not great but if you click on the picture it is a bit clearer .

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Roma, I love it, the glitter is perfect!. Thanks for becoming a follower. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so very pretty..Just adorable!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete