Sunday 24 June 2012

Birthday Card for Dot

Hi this is a card i have made for my aunt to give to her sister Dot. I made it from the Dawn Bibby Diamond Collection. All i did was add the personalised greeting on the front & cut it to size and stuck it over one of the die cut greetings that was in the collection. I also made an insert and added the topper image of the gorgeous dress to the front of the insert then added my text to the inside of the insert as there is no inserts in the set. I added the shoes to the front of the card & some gems too. Hope you like it !

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card Roma, such a lovely design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Roma, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Roma, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning roma.really elegant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Roma - love how that gorgeous dress is framed.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete