Tuesday 12 June 2012

Birthday Card

Hi all long time no blog ,sorry ive just not been feeling great lately and lost my mojo but on the mend now and i have managed to make a card my mum asked me to me make for her hairdresser who will be 50 soon . This card is made from Dawn Bibby Diamond Collection I am sure you will see lots of these cards in the future as they have so many items in this collection to choose from The colour of this card i just love . I just added the numbers 50 glitter peel offs & silver peel offs for her name & added gems to finish .

4 comments:

  1. hope your mojo comes back soon and that you feel a little better this is gorgeous beautiful shaping and gorgeous colour
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roma

    Sorry to read that you haven't been feeling too good recently .. .. but pleased youare on the mend.

    This is a lovely card for your Mum's hairdresser. Love the shape and colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous roma.i love the fabulous shoes and great colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Hope you're feeling much better now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete