Friday 22 June 2012

Do you think this is ok even tho its black & white ?

Thought i would try something different ,my aunt asked me to make an anniversary card for her friends .This popped into my head ,but i am not sure if she or even they will like it with it being black & white ,can you please tell me your honest thoughts i will not be offended i just need to know if this is honestly a good idea or not . Roma x I noticed after i added this to my blog on the big heart there was a couple of tiny marks ,so i made up another one as it just irritated me looking at it lol!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Roma, love the B+W design - very elegant
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roma it is so elegant and classy and stunning and I am sure they will love it as I do and many others will too
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Roma .. .. it is more than alright .. .. it is beautiful!!!

    I would love to receive this for my anniversary - and I would keep it for ever!!

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roma , it's gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Roma, love the black & white, very elegant...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning roma.i love the classy mono colours and gorgeous design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roma it's gorgeous, love it in black and white it's so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roma, it's mroe than alright - it's stunning. The black and white makes it looks so classy and elegant.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete